Please wait while we load your content
A warm welcome awaits you at Clyne Golf Club. Clyne lies at the entrance to the beautiful Gower Peninsula, the UKs first designated area of outstanding natural beauty and is a perfect spot for your Golfing Wales break.
Clyne is listed among Peter Alliss’s 200 best golf courses in the British Isles, whilst Peter’s father, Percy, was Clyne’s first professional in 1920.
Clyne was the venue for the 2011 Welsh Youth Open Championship. The course overlooks Swansea to the east, the Bristol Channel and Mumbles to the south, the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons to the north, with the commanding heights of Gower’s Cefn Bryn to the west and is an ideal location to experience golf in South Wales.
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeParkland
- Founded in1921
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- Weather looking dry and mild for the weekend. #golf #swansea #mumbles #Gower #notemps https://t.co/EhU4gOGdpc, 18 hours ago
- Bookings are now open for our first open competition of the year, a singles stableford for men and women on Wednesd… https://t.co/loZENZXn3u, Jan 9
- Winter Wednesday Whist is back this week. Starts at 7pm in the lounge. New players welcome. https://t.co/rKd1za3D8y, Jan 7
- We held our first competition of 2019 today using the new #golfrules2019 for the first time. Congratulations to Al… https://t.co/IIsFRNIRrh, Jan 5
- You'll be made very welcome. https://t.co/NTAPt6XzQC, Jan 4
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Dewi Bishop||Yellow Tees||18||82||63||No||2017020404/02/2017|
|Dewi Bishop||Yellow Tees||18||85||65||No||2016091010/09/2016|
|Graeme Alexander||White Tees||18||78||65||No||2017070707/07/2017|
|Graeme Alexander||Yellow Tees||18||78||65||No||2017070707/07/2017|
|Emily Hudson||Red Tees||18||77||67||No||2016082727/08/2016|
|Audrey Reeve||Red Tees||18||73||67||No||2016092020/09/2016|
|Taryl Thomas||White Tees||18||85||68||No||2016062626/06/2016|
|Emily Hudson||Red Tees||18||79||69||No||2016073131/07/2016|
|Dewi Bishop||Yellow Tees||18||88||69||No||2016112626/11/2016|
|Audrey Reeve||Red Tees||18||75||69||No||2017041111/04/2017|
|Mike Scarf||Yellow Tees||18||82||70||No||2017050303/05/2017|
|Emily Hudson||Red Tees||18||82||72||No||2016072626/07/2016|
|Ceirwyn Howells||White Tees||18||95||72||No||2016101212/10/2016|
|Emily Hudson||Red Tees||18||83||73||No||2016080909/08/2016|
|Mike Scarf||Yellow Tees||18||90||79||No||2017040505/04/2017|