Please wait while we load your content
Sitting atop Cefnpennar mountain with breathtaking views to the north as far as the Brecon Beacons and stunning views of the surrounding Cynon Valley, Mountain Ash Golf Club was founded in 1908 and is a good location for tasting golf in South Wales.
Measuring just 5,345 yards (5,825 off the blue tees), Mountain Ash provides a stern but enjoyable test of golf rather than athleticism. As a heathland mountain course the course drains extremely well helping to keep greens open throughout the year.
A warm welcome is extended to all Golfing Wales visitors wherever we feature in your itinerary.
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeMoorland
- Founded in1908
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Website
- Email: email@example.com
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- Here are some photos from @carl_boobier's Captains Ball from Saturday evening. Everyone had a fantastic night cel… https://t.co/2rfmgJgSiE, Mar 4
- Well done to @deanp131287 & Ross Keepings on winning their Daily Mail match 5&4 today at home against @PontypriddGC… https://t.co/Y21alt9jsc, Mar 3
- The Lucky Fore Draw has taken place. Prize - £3220.50 Numbers - 2, 10, 15, 21 Winners - None Next week's prize - £… https://t.co/3KGw27Qulu, Mar 3
- RT @carl_boobier: @MountainAshGolf the perfect way to finish my captaincy. Had an amazing night. Thanks to everyone who came along yo… https://t.co/5B5p9dadOO, Mar 3
- RT @lauboo103: Great night at @carl_boobier captains do...food sensational... Singer superb... Fab speech by the hubby...ive give… https://t.co/qpyhDJPcDB, Mar 3
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||80||63||No||2016062626/06/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||83||65||No||2016061212/06/2016|
|Ian Drummond||Yellow Tees||18||86||66||No||2016060404/06/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||85||67||No||2016050101/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||85||67||No||2016050808/05/2016|
|Ian Drummond||Yellow Tees||18||87||67||No||2016052828/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||84||67||No||2016070303/07/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||84||68||No||2016082828/08/2016|
|Adam Thomas||White Tees||18||81||68||No||2017080808/08/2017|
|William Lawson||White Tees||18||95||70||No||2016052424/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||89||71||No||2016060505/06/2016|
|Mike Scarf||Yellow Tees||18||83||71||No||2017083131/08/2017|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||90||74||No||2016071010/07/2016|