Please wait while we load your content
Sitting atop Cefnpennar mountain with breathtaking views to the north as far as the Brecon Beacons and stunning views of the surrounding Cynon Valley, Mountain Ash Golf Club was founded in 1908 and is a good location for tasting golf in South Wales.
Measuring just 5,345 yards (5,825 off the blue tees), Mountain Ash provides a stern but enjoyable test of golf rather than athleticism. As a heathland mountain course the course drains extremely well helping to keep greens open throughout the year.
A warm welcome is extended to all Golfing Wales visitors wherever we feature in your itinerary.
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeMoorland
- Founded in1908
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- Looking for a round of Golf this morning? Call up for a game with us, only £10 for a round, the course is in great condition this winter!⛳️, 16 hours ago
- RT @brees121: @MountainAshGolf @AndrewMorganRCT Played there many a time when I was a member of Rhondda Golf Club, great coarse g… https://t.co/RWtXbYMuYt, Jan 9
- 3000 Followers! Another social media milestone reached for us. Thanks to everyone for the support, we hope you all… https://t.co/JuLwUlBRPj, Jan 9
- How good does our function room look? Weddings, Christenings, Funeral Wakes, Parties, Baby Showers, Business Confe… https://t.co/BIWriSZTbX, Jan 8
- Our Lucky Fore draw is half way towards the £5000 jackpot & currently stands at £2683.50. Wouldn't that be a nice p… https://t.co/qf4y1xCC9F, Jan 8
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||80||63||No||2016062626/06/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||83||65||No||2016061212/06/2016|
|Ian Drummond||Yellow Tees||18||86||66||No||2016060404/06/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||85||67||No||2016050101/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||85||67||No||2016050808/05/2016|
|Ian Drummond||Yellow Tees||18||87||67||No||2016052828/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||84||67||No||2016070303/07/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||84||68||No||2016082828/08/2016|
|Adam Thomas||White Tees||18||81||68||No||2017080808/08/2017|
|William Lawson||White Tees||18||95||70||No||2016052424/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||89||71||No||2016060505/06/2016|
|Mike Scarf||Yellow Tees||18||83||71||No||2017083131/08/2017|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||90||74||No||2016071010/07/2016|