Please wait while we load your content
Sitting atop Cefnpennar mountain with breathtaking views to the north as far as the Brecon Beacons and stunning views of the surrounding Cynon Valley, Mountain Ash Golf Club was founded in 1908 and is a good location for tasting golf in South Wales.
Measuring just 5,345 yards (5,825 off the blue tees), Mountain Ash provides a stern but enjoyable test of golf rather than athleticism. As a heathland mountain course the course drains extremely well helping to keep greens open throughout the year.
A warm welcome is extended to all Golfing Wales visitors wherever we feature in your itinerary.
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeMoorland
- Founded in1908
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- Here is the full result sheet from the Mountain Ash Bowl on Saturday. Great performance from @Rhyscarhart to pick… https://t.co/H53gIvqexh, 12 hours ago
- RT @southwalesgirls: Delighted to be visiting @MountainAshGolf on Saturday 3rd August for our next event. 18 hole comps for those with… https://t.co/bFxcMeePTN, 16 hours ago
- Shane Lowry can give a huge speech when he wins #TheOpen but this is all that is required when you win the Sun Dial… https://t.co/ik8MZbE2TG, Jul 21
- Competition Result - The Jubilee Sun Dial. 1st - Sam Evans - 61 - winning £71 2nd - Chris Maidment - 63 (win… https://t.co/E5DTynjJQ5, Jul 21
- The Lucky Fore Draw has taken place. Prize - £4674.50 Numbers - 1, 6, 13, 15 Winners - None Next week's prize - £4… https://t.co/0uwgzNaN9N, Jul 21
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||80||63||No||2016062626/06/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||83||65||No||2016061212/06/2016|
|Ian Drummond||Yellow Tees||18||86||66||No||2016060404/06/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||85||67||No||2016050101/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||85||67||No||2016050808/05/2016|
|Ian Drummond||Yellow Tees||18||87||67||No||2016052828/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||84||67||No||2016070303/07/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||84||68||No||2016082828/08/2016|
|Adam Thomas||White Tees||18||81||68||No||2017080808/08/2017|
|William Lawson||White Tees||18||95||70||No||2016052424/05/2016|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||89||71||No||2016060505/06/2016|
|Mike Scarf||Yellow Tees||18||83||71||No||2017083131/08/2017|
|Carwyn Watkins||White Tees||18||90||74||No||2016071010/07/2016|