Please wait while we load your content
Old Padeswood Golf Club is situated on the Cheshire and North Wales border close to the Welsh town of Mold, just 7 Miles from Wrexham and 10 miles west of the historical city of Chester. The A55 runs close by, so we are within an hour’s drive of Manchester, Liverpool and the North West, making it an ideal Golfing Wales destination.
The course itself benefits from being in a tranquil area and has magnificent views of the Clwydian Mountains, including Moel Famau with its Jubilee Tower perched on top.
There is an abundance of wildlife to be seen and many varieties of birds of prey can be observed flying over the rolling and open parkland course. The combination of a tranquil countryside setting and easy access make Old Padeswood the perfect spot for exploring golf in North Wales.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly club and you can be sure of a warm Welsh welcome to complete your day’s golf.
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeParkland
- Founded in1977
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- get your head clear you deserve a rest after 6 weeks under the cosh. good result though, Apr 17
- Good luck to all the finalists this weekend, Sep 16
- Congratulations to Danny Donovan for getting his first ever Hole in 1 on the 11th today. Well Done!!!, Apr 26
- Due to the wet weather we have had so far this week and the predicted weather leading upto the weekend, The... https://t.co/uZwVpXAf68, Mar 3
- Due to the soft ground and the rain we have had, this weekends competition has been cancelled. However the course... https://t.co/Vbbst44e8c, Jan 22
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|James Collier||Yellow Tees||18||83||65||No||2017031515/03/2017|
|James Collier||Yellow Tees||18||85||67||No||2017032424/03/2017|
|William Lawson||Yellow Tees||18||99||74||No||2016081212/08/2016|
|Bryn Jones||Yellow Tees||18||72||90||No||2016032525/03/2016|