Please wait while we load your content
Rhyl Golf Club is located on the North Wales coast between the seaside resorts of Rhyl and Prestatyn and only 15 minutes from the A55 Expressway which links to the motorway network and the North of England, making Rhyl and ideal destination for golf in North Wales.
Another course designed by James Braid, Rhyl still retains trademark features such as subtle dog-legs, natural slopes and deep bunkers. Additionally, there are the amazing views: the Irish Sea flanks the northern edge of the course and offers views towards The Great Orme and Anglesey. To the south lie the impressive uplands of the Clwydian Range, whilst, arguably most stunning of all, is the view westwards to Snowdonia.
The course, with its 9 green, 18 tee layout, measures just under 6,000 yards, but is still deceptively tricky and challenging, especially when the wind blows off the Irish Sea! A temperate micro-climate and free draining sandy soil mean the course is open all year round and temporary greens are rarely in use. The course has various practice facilities, including a putting green, practice ground and short game area.
The recently refurbished clubhouse is the perfect place to enjoy quality food and drink and Golfing Wales are assured of a warm welcome.
- Number of holes9
- Length6,295 (18)
- SSS71 (18)
- Course TypeLinks
- Founded in1890
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- RT @GolfPunk_Mag: 2017 Walker Cup Squad announced to take on US in America 🇬🇧🇮🇪🇺🇸🏌️⛳️🏆 https://t.co/l2HY9BhFJk https://t.co/Bt0b3RprRC, Jan 26
- General meeting on Friday 27th January at 7.30pm. All members welcome, Jan 24
- RT @GDW_Golf: 2017 Ping Welsh Junior Tour: More events ✅ More prizes ✅ Sponsor ✅ Online Entry ✅ Entries open 1st February! ⛳️#PINGWJT, Jan 21
- RT @GDW_Golf: Closing soon! GDW business support scheme. Register by 30th January 2017 by emailing Sian.Simmons@golfunionwales.org https://t.co/BFVAbXrTGH, Jan 21
- RT @Stew_Harris: A brilliant training aid from @tudorgolf that will always be nearby and accessible. Thanks to @GDW_Golf for introd… https://t.co/hdYEfAfMne, Jan 19
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|William Lawson||Yellow Tees||18||90||64||No||2017032222/03/2017|
|Nigel Blackwell||White Tees||18||84||72||No||2016050707/05/2016|
|Nigel Blackwell||White Tees||18||90||78||No||2016051414/05/2016|