Please wait while we load your content
Silver Birch G.C. is one of the most popular pay & play golf courses on the North Wales golfing scene.
Situated within a picturesque rural village, you can enjoy stunning views of the sea and hills on both of our 9-hole courses.
The front 9 is open meadowland/parkland with tree lined hedges, ditches and a stream to contend with, established in 1995.
The back 9 was added in 2004 and has 6,000 trees planted in the roughs to define the fairways. You could be forgiven for just standing there and soaking up the beauty of this little corner of North Wales where you can see the wind turbines off the coast in one direction and the hills of Snowdonia to the other.
We welcome golfers of all abilities. The course is challenging for the low handicapper whilst still being accessible for the novice and beginners. Many a keen golfer has cursed the “Grand Canyon” which, as the name implies, is played over a gorge with a stream in the bottom.
No membership is required, just turn up to “pay & play”.
Our new eco-friendly clubhouse has been an added bonus to the club and was officially opened by Mrs Ena Wynne MBE and our longest standing member, Mr Merfyn Davies, Radio Cymru reporter, on the 24th September 2016
- Number of holes18
- Length3235 yds
- Course TypeParkland
- Founded in1995
- Pro ShopNo
- Driving RangeNo
- Practice GreenNo
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- Dress CodeNo Dress Code
- By Menna Jones
- Email: email@example.com
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- RT @NorthWalesOffer: **WE ARE LIVE** Thank you to everyone involved who has helped share our page and to the amazing local businesses fe… https://t.co/OcFyiSsd3F, Nov 9
- At least the weather is holding up for you all. @rhyllifeboat https://t.co/5n40uhCTfr, Oct 13
- #StagDooWeekend #NorthWales #Footgolf @SilverBirchGC Thanks to Rob Flint for organising Mike’s Stag-doo weekend T… https://t.co/Ky7vlCsbav, Oct 6
- RT @dilwyn25: Braf oedd arwain @coralawchoir yn ein cyngerdd neithiwr i gefnogi @guidedogs ym Mae Penrhyn. Diolch am y croeso a’r… https://t.co/IOhmMkYqiP, Sep 21
- RT @footgolffrenzy: Did you know that @SilverBirchGC hosted the Welsh Open on 15th Sept? Why don't you play this diverse and challengin… https://t.co/DDFo8ffRS8, Sep 20
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|