Please wait while we load your content
One of two exceptional UK golf courses at the Vale Resort, the well-established and aptly named par 72 Lake Course – which has staged numerous Wales and West PGA professional championships – is dominated by a 20-acre lake and has water coming into play on 12 of its holes. Its 8th hole looks down over the largest heronry in Wales. Its unique signature hole, The Island Green (12th), is ranked one of the UK’s top golf holes.
Par 72 | 6436 Yards
More About Golf At The Vale Resort
As well as the two excellent golf courses, you’ll find a well stocked Pro Shop with all the big name brands you’d expect. There’s a golf range and custom fit service and of course, the luxurious 4* 143 bedroom hotel where you’ll enjoy spacious well appointed rooms, a choice of bars, fine dining and free wi-fi in public areas, making the Vale Resort the obvious choice for golf membership, corporate golf membership, golf breaks, society golf and corporate golf days!
Society days from £35pp
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeParkland
- Founded in1990
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Molly Mann
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- A golf break worth the drive this summer During your stay you'll play challenging golf on The Wales National Cour… https://t.co/7mtq4poIE9, Jul 11
- Celebrate something special or indulge in a little treat with our decadent #Wimbledon Afternoon Tea! From 3rd - 1… https://t.co/HFY3LsohIi, Jul 10
- One of the best yet. We love it! https://t.co/KRNr2ooFWO, Jul 8
- Our seasonal spa break is the perfect way to unwind and relax. This spa break includes a 55 minute Vitamin E Cocon… https://t.co/P6KSZ6eiC2, Jul 6
- Try before you buy with our 6 week Health Club Trail! In just 6 weeks you'll see and feel the difference in your h… https://t.co/Po2hTEE4UX, Jul 5
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Society Golf Days from £35 per person
|Valid from||Valid to|
|February 13, 2017||December 31, 2017|
Fantastic Society Golf Days from £35 per person
With two championship courses, a warm Welsh welcome and the ideal location, just off J34 of the M4 - it’s no surprise that many societies keep returning year after year!
· Tea/coffee and bacon roll on arrival
· 18 holes of championship golf
· 1 course meal
· FREE parking
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Mike Lewis||Yellow Tees||18||81||64||No||2016072121/07/2016|
|Ceirwyn Howells||Yellow Tees||18||94||71||No||2016102727/10/2016|
|Matthew Phillips||Yellow Tees||18||95||73||No||2017042323/04/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||81||75||Yes||2017052929/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||85||78||No||2016060101/06/2016|
|Joe Murphy||Yellow Tees||18||110||82||No||2016120303/12/2016|
|Meirion Jones||Yellow Tees||18||90||84||No||2016042929/04/2016|
|Andy Thomas||Yellow Tees||18||112||89||No||2017012222/01/2017|