Please wait while we load your content
The award winning Wales National Golf Course mixes up mature woodland, fearsome bunkers, tricky water features and USGA standard greens to make for a challenging round of golf. It’s one of the UK and Europe’s newest championship golf courses, and at 7,433 yards from the championship tees – it’s one of the longest golf courses outside the USA.
Golf As It Should Be
A prestigious venue for golf breaks, corporate golf and society golf days, the course boasts some of the UK’s finest scenery, wide and narrow fairways and vast water and bunker features, all set in the spectacular countryside of Wales, with its abundance of wildlife including badgers, swans, rabbits and hawks.
History Of The Wales National Course
Opened in June 2003 by Great Britain Olympic gold medallist Sir Steve Redgrave, the Wales National has already played host to several European Challenge Tour and Seniors Tour events as well as the Europro Tour. The golf course was also the venue for the Sky-televised FIRSTPLUS Wales Seniors Open and SWALEC Wales Challenge.
Well Worth A Drive
You’re assured of a golf course designed to be a challenging test for even the lowest of handicaps in a peaceful yet easily accessible location. A great UK golf course with an amazing setting, an excellent four star hotel and fine dining. The total golf package.
Society days from £35pp
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeParkland
- Founded in1990
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Molly Mann
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- The Vale Resort Golf Club Veterans have been busy raising money for @ProstateCymru. With a total of £1875 raised,… https://t.co/gVSQFYTgL3, 16 hours ago
- Spa Break #Sale - B&B + 25 min treatment from £69 per person https://t.co/PhTlJWHFAs https://t.co/U3v7XWsAaN, Jan 18
- RT @ProstateCymru: Led by captain Ian Burrows, @TheValeResort Golf Club Veterans Section raised an incredible £1875 for Prostate Cymru… https://t.co/QZB4vz1ejH, Jan 18
- RT @AroundTownWales: Vale Resort wins best spa in Wales https://t.co/8Eq8EMPnKz @TheValeResort, Jan 18
- Bed & Breakfast #Sale! Rooms from £37.50 per person https://t.co/nTEB8dOeB5 https://t.co/tUvGg9Xfs8, Jan 17
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Dinner, B&B & 36 holes of championship golf from £99 per person*
|Valid from||Valid to|
|February 14, 2017||March 31, 2017|
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £99 per person*
On your golf break at Wales' favourite four-star hotel, you'll get to play the highly acclaimed par 72 Wales National with its fearsome bunkers and tricky water features along with the aptly named Lake course, which is dominated by a 20 acre lake and has water coming into play on 12 holes. You'll also experience an abundance of wildlife and beautiful scenery, all set in 650 acres of spectacular South Wales countryside.
◦ 1 night luxury accommodation
◦ Full Welsh breakfast
◦ 36 holes of championship golf
◦ Dinner in our award winning restaurant
◦ Use of extensive leisure facilities
◦ FREE parking
◦ FREE wifi
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||81||74||No||2016053030/05/2016|
|Andrew Watkins||Yellow Tees||18||90||74||No||2017040303/04/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||83||77||No||2017053131/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||88||82||No||2017053030/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||White Tees||18||94||87||No||2016053131/05/2016|
|Joe Murphy||Yellow Tees||18||129||101||No||2016112323/11/2016|