Please wait while we load your content
The award winning Wales National Golf Course mixes up mature woodland, fearsome bunkers, tricky water features and USGA standard greens to make for a challenging round of golf. It’s one of the UK and Europe’s newest championship golf courses, and at 7,433 yards from the championship tees – it’s one of the longest golf courses outside the USA.
Golf As It Should Be
A prestigious venue for golf breaks, corporate golf and society golf days, the course boasts some of the UK’s finest scenery, wide and narrow fairways and vast water and bunker features, all set in the spectacular countryside of Wales, with its abundance of wildlife including badgers, swans, rabbits and hawks.
History Of The Wales National Course
Opened in June 2003 by Great Britain Olympic gold medallist Sir Steve Redgrave, the Wales National has already played host to several European Challenge Tour and Seniors Tour events as well as the Europro Tour. The golf course was also the venue for the Sky-televised FIRSTPLUS Wales Seniors Open and SWALEC Wales Challenge.
Well Worth A Drive
You’re assured of a golf course designed to be a challenging test for even the lowest of handicaps in a peaceful yet easily accessible location. A great UK golf course with an amazing setting, an excellent four star hotel and fine dining. The total golf package.
Society days from £35pp
- Number of holes18
- Course TypeParkland
- Founded in1990
- Pro ShopYes
- Driving RangeYes
- Practice GreenYes
- Club HireYes
- Trolley HireYes
- Electric Trolley HireYes
- Buggy HireYes
- Handicap certificate required to playNo
- By Molly Mann
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- Our Sales Manager, Richard presenting at #MIFŠibenik last week! https://t.co/2g51zhMtL3, 2 hours ago
- Whether it's a Christmas party night with overnight accommodation, a relaxing Christmas dinner or Christmas break w… https://t.co/8o9QHOewHl, Jun 21
- RT @FreshwaterWales: Golfers taking a break in the sunshine at the beautiful @TheValeResort. Always a treat to have a meeting here. https://t.co/uimE3MxsPG, Jun 20
- After a tough test at Pebble Beach, Gary Woodland finished three shots ahead of the in form Brooks Koepka who was c… https://t.co/1utgXS7vmS, Jun 18
- We've been featured on @WalesOnline list of incredible wedding venues https://t.co/3Jpg0HHl8g https://t.co/sqMHsipwEE, Jun 16
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Society Golf Days from £35 per person
|Valid from||Valid to|
|February 13, 2017||December 31, 2017|
Fantastic Society Golf Days from £35 per person
With two championship courses, a warm Welsh welcome and the ideal location, just off J34 of the M4 - it’s no surprise that many societies keep returning year after year!
· Tea/coffee and bacon roll on arrival
· 18 holes of championship golf
· 1 course meal
· FREE parking
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||81||74||No||2016053030/05/2016|
|Andrew Watkins||Yellow Tees||18||90||74||No||2017040303/04/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||83||77||No||2017053131/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||88||82||No||2017053030/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||White Tees||18||94||87||No||2016053131/05/2016|
|Joe Murphy||Yellow Tees||18||129||101||No||2016112323/11/2016|