Please wait while we load your content
“A country inn with a modern twist. Beautiful bedrooms, warm atmosphere and good food. Guests enjoy complimentary facilities at the nearby Celtic Manor Resort.
Hotels aren’t what they used to be. Is the Newbridge a restaurant-with-rooms? Or a gastropub? Or a funky country-chic bolthole, a contemporary take on the old country inn? Truth be told, it’s all of these, a blend of today’s styles within the context of a traditional building. Another noteworthy thing about the Newbridge is the company it keeps.
It’s the little brother of The Celtic Manor Resort, the mega hotel-cum-golf complex (home of the last Ryder Cup) just down the road. We’ll come to the benefits of that relationship in a minute, but first let’s look at the Newbridge itself. A clever floor-to-ceiling makeover has turned what was once a humble country pub into a stylish small hotel and popular restaurant. Its rustic wooden floors and fireplaces remain, but it’s decidedly modern, while the superb bedrooms combine style with sybaritic comfort. Warm, elegant and cosseting, they boast high-quality features such as oak and teak furniture, oak floors and beautiful Tuscan-influenced marble and limestone tiled bathrooms with roll-top baths.
The restaurant serves wholesome country classics based on fresh, locally sourced produce, cooked with a modern twist – try the Swansea Bay mussels, woodland pork belly or Usk Valley beef. The Newbridge has lots more plus points. It’s set in countryside overlooking a peaceful stretch of the River Usk, yet is easily accessible and only a short drive from Roman Caerleon, Cardiff and a wealth of places to visit. And big brother Celtic Manor bestows big benefits, offering guests complementary use of the five-star facilities at the Forum Health Club with its luxury spa and gym.”
Our Twitter Feed
- RT @achaloner: Book your custom fit with a #PGAPro at the Celtic Manor Golf Academy! A fun couple of hours unboxing, displaying an… https://t.co/C8ViU7ILcb, 14 hours ago
- So glad you enjoyed @matt_lissack https://t.co/VL663OBErl, 15 hours ago
- RT @Kuonicribbs: We’re so excited to be attending the #WeddingsLive event at @TheCelticManor in February! Make sure you keep an eye… https://t.co/X9i4pbzroy, 19 hours ago
- It's *finally* the weekend...which calls for a little #treat! On that note, the Mulberry Bar Afternoon Tea is quit… https://t.co/zLG0kBupMd, 19 hours ago
- 4pm on a Friday must mean it's nearly Gin O'Clock! Join us for #Ginuary at The Mulberry Bar every Saturday & Su… https://t.co/fhGVXpdXpo, Jan 11
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials