Please wait while we load your content
Built around a charming 14th century manor and a beautiful 11th century church, The St Pierre, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club, is renowned as one of the UK’s finest golf courses.
Following a £1.8 million facelift, every element of the hotel has been restored to perfection and with two contrasting courses – the Old Course and the Mathern Course – it is a wonderful place to stay and play. A former host to the Curtis, the British Masters and the Solheim Cup, both courses have recently been given a £2 million upgrade by Ross McMurray of European Golf Design.
The Old Course is built around an 11-acre lake and studded with many ancient trees, including a giant 400 year-old chestnut that dominates the 2nd hole. It is a delight to play and can claim one of the finest finishes in golf with a thrilling 235-yard par-3 18th including a shot over water to an elevated green protected by sand.
The Mathern Course is shorter than the Old but has been vastly improved since its overhaul, when 18 new tee sites were added, bunkers were reconstructed and repositioned and a modern irrigation system installed. Its signature hole is undoubtedly the 14th, which crosses two rivers, but there is lots to enjoy, however you play.
As well as exceptional courses, you’ll find a state-of-the-art Golf Academy where golfers of all abilities can hone both their long and short game.
- By Website
- Email: email@example.com
Our Twitter Feed
- RT @Mark_Higgins69: @UKCorporateGolf @StPierreHotel Back 9 there! 😍, 18 hours ago
- .@PaddyandScotts believe in awesome people creating awesome stuff, so they provide you with the catalyst you need t… https://t.co/SpWBzzRLin, 22 hours ago
- RT @maeltar: #golfmates What a day out, played @StPierreHotel with @BIGOGGIEGOLF , Nigel @UKCorporateGolf , Richie… https://t.co/sWsYqhJBVE, Jun 21
- Keep fit, stay active, meet friends or simply relax... We have it all! Find out more >>> https://t.co/7ajpjAwyhE… https://t.co/deWOnMmrqg, Jun 20
- Our brand new gym re-opens this evening. Take a look at what we’ve been up to over the last 4 weeks! ♂️♀️♂️… https://t.co/Yu8Z5L5IK0, Jun 19
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials