Please wait while we load your content
The Resort’s luxurious five star hotel opened in 1999. Each one of its 330 bedrooms are beautifully appointed and decorated, where distinctive design and traditional luxury create a calm and relaxing environment.
The selection of luxury suites are individually decorated with picture windows and terraces. Even more indulgent and sumptuous are the two Presidential Suites, one with a baby grand piano.
The Resort Hotel is home to The Olive Tree and Merlins Bar along with the The Forum Health Club and Spa, Forum Café, The Hideaway Club and the Celtic Mall adjacent to reception, which features designer golf and leisurewear from the likes of Tommy Hilfiger and Joules, ladieswear and beautifully presented gifts and souvenirs.
Guests at The Resort Hotel also enjoy complimentary telephone calls to national landlines, high speed internet access and complimentary use of The Forum Health Club leisure facilities.
330 room, 32 suite luxury hotel
1500 delegate convention centre
40 function rooms
2 health clubs
3 championship golf courses
The Celtic Manor Resort is set in 1400 acres of panoramic parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley, just off the M4 (J24), only 90 minutes from London Heathrow, 45 minutes from Bristol and Cardiff-Wales International Airport and 5 minutes from the Severn Bridge. We are located close to inter city rail services at Newport, with direct trains to Cardiff, London Paddington, and Birmingham.
- By Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Twitter Feed
- Looking for an extra special treat for mum this #MothersDay? Take a look at our dedicated spa packages that we're s… https://t.co/7IfE0CFFIo, 4 hours ago
- Congratulations to our entire team achieving Best UK Hotel for the 8th time at the M&IT Awards.Thanks to all of our… https://t.co/vExb226fZR, 5 hours ago
- Hoorah! National Pie Week starts today at our clubhouse restaurant The Grill! Visit The Grill any day this week bef… https://t.co/ekvj6NyyIm, 5 hours ago
- What else is there to do on a rainy #Sunday?! Get yourselves to The Rib Smokehouse & Grill for unlimited Yorkshir… https://t.co/BzJIKk7H5f, Mar 3
- Have you booked your places for Mother's Day yet? No problem, we've got plenty of idea for you! From afternoon tea… https://t.co/hOWedA0Fjo, Mar 3
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials