Please wait while we load your content
For a four star hotel and leisure experience nothing short of special, the Vale Resort will not disappoint. Nestled away in over 650 acres of beautiful Welsh countryside the Resort with its 143 bedroom hotel also encompasses 2 championship golf courses, Wales’ largest spa, award-winning restaurant and exceptional sporting facilities making the Vale Resort one of the UK’s most desirable golf and leisure break destinations.
Parking at the Resort is available for over 300 cars and this is complimentary to all guests along with complimentary wifi.
Now established as one of the top golfing venues in the UK, the Vale Resort’s courses, the Wales National and the Lake, consistently win top industry accolades, and our floodlit driving range, practice areas, putting greens and Pro Shop provide everything you need for a perfect golf experience.
We invite you to escape the stresses of modern life in the holistic sanctuary of the largest spa in Wales, with 19 treatment rooms, offering over 50 indulgent treatments to choose from plus 4 unique relaxation zones, the award-winning Vale Spa is the perfect place to unwind.
Each of hotel’s 143 guest rooms have been designed with maximum comfort and convenience in mind. Many are complete with balconies affording superb views over the golf courses and surrounding countryside. Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am.
Tantalise your taste buds in the Vale Resort’s AA Rosette award-winning restaurant the Vale Grill, which specialises in selecting locally sourced fresh produce as the basis of its ’best of British’ inspired restaurant. If something more informal is on the menu you can choose from either the Vale Bar or Golf Clubhouse
Situated just 3 minutes off junction 34 of the M4 and 15 minutes from Cardiff city centre, the vale Resort is ideally located to offer something for everyone, making it one of the UK’s most desirable golf and leisure break destinations.
Our Twitter Feed
- Whether it's a Christmas party night with overnight accommodation, a relaxing Christmas dinner or Christmas break w… https://t.co/8o9QHOewHl, Jun 21
- RT @FreshwaterWales: Golfers taking a break in the sunshine at the beautiful @TheValeResort. Always a treat to have a meeting here. https://t.co/uimE3MxsPG, Jun 20
- After a tough test at Pebble Beach, Gary Woodland finished three shots ahead of the in form Brooks Koepka who was c… https://t.co/1utgXS7vmS, Jun 18
- We've been featured on @WalesOnline list of incredible wedding venues https://t.co/3Jpg0HHl8g https://t.co/sqMHsipwEE, Jun 16
- Happy Fathers Day to all of our lovely dads #Fathersday, Jun 16
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
There are no special offers posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Our recent testimonials
Many thanks for reading.
Not found any Testimonials