Please wait while we load your content
The award winning Wales National Golf Course mixes up mature woodland, fearsome bunkers, tricky water features and USGA standard greens to make for a challenging round of golf. It’s one of the UK and Europe’s newest championship golf courses, and at 7,433 yards from the championship tees – it’s one of the longest golf courses outside the USA.
Golf As It Should Be
A prestigious venue for golf breaks, corporate golf and society golf days, the course boasts some of the UK’s finest scenery, wide and narrow fairways and vast water and bunker features, all set in the spectacular countryside of Wales, with its abundance of wildlife including badgers, swans, rabbits and hawks.
History Of The Wales National Course
Opened in June 2003 by Great Britain Olympic gold medallist Sir Steve Redgrave, the Wales National has already played host to several European Challenge Tour and Seniors Tour events as well as the Europro Tour. The golf course was also the venue for the Sky-televised FIRSTPLUS Wales Seniors Open and SWALEC Wales Challenge.
Well Worth A Drive
You’re assured of a golf course designed to be a challenging test for even the lowest of handicaps in a peaceful yet easily accessible location. A great UK golf course with an amazing setting, an excellent four star hotel and fine dining. The total golf package.
Society days from £35pp
- By Molly Mann
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
There are no events posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
Our Twitter Feed
- Thank you for choosing us @astonvilla, it’s been our pleasure to have you!⚽️ #preseason #footballcamp #premiership https://t.co/YbxumoVt9k, Aug 27
- RT @OUFCOfficial: Huge thanks to all the staff at @TheValeResort for great week👏 https://t.co/VLncJItjrb, Aug 19
- Amazing pictures @YGTRory ! Thank you for visiting, come back soon! https://t.co/pXs6JGs7i7, Aug 12
- THE WRIGHT CAR! Great to have England & Arsenal legend @IanWright0 collecting his new motor today from Vale Resort… https://t.co/bnyvaXsrH6, Aug 12
- RT @ValeResortGolf: Before and after... https://t.co/kKgVT5NPUc, Jun 9
There are no news posted yet. Make sure you come back shortly!
No older posts to show.
Dinner, B&B & 36 holes of championship golf from £99 per person*
|Valid from||Valid to|
|February 14, 2017||March 31, 2017|
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £99 per person*
On your golf break at Wales' favourite four-star hotel, you'll get to play the highly acclaimed par 72 Wales National with its fearsome bunkers and tricky water features along with the aptly named Lake course, which is dominated by a 20 acre lake and has water coming into play on 12 holes. You'll also experience an abundance of wildlife and beautiful scenery, all set in 650 acres of spectacular South Wales countryside.
◦ 1 night luxury accommodation
◦ Full Welsh breakfast
◦ 36 holes of championship golf
◦ Dinner in our award winning restaurant
◦ Use of extensive leisure facilities
◦ FREE parking
◦ FREE wifi
Not found any Ratings
|PLAYER NAME||TEE MARKER||HOLES||GROSS||NET||HOLE IN ONE||DATE RECORDED|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||81||74||No||2016053030/05/2016|
|Andrew Watkins||Yellow Tees||18||90||74||No||2017040303/04/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||83||77||No||2017053131/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||Yellow Tees||18||88||82||No||2017053030/05/2017|
|Brian Tracy||White Tees||18||94||87||No||2016053131/05/2016|
|Joe Murphy||Yellow Tees||18||129||101||No||2016112323/11/2016|